Tuesday, December 06, 2011

This Christmas......

We  started our Christmas holiday last weekend with ice skating and trimming the tree. We had decided to not do too much this year because every second of life right now seems to be taken up by the baby, homeschooling, and just the every day jobs having a family creates, but the kid in me can't stand to miss this beautiful holiday that holds so much magic and spirit. So, for the next few weeks we will be busy making gifts for our loved ones. I am trying my best to stay away from stores as much as possible this year. We have come up with many fun gift ideas that the whole family can participate in. From knitted fashions, herbal tea mixes, decorated picture frames and more, I think we are going to be busy after all. Well, I am not sure how successful I will be in making this holiday easier, but I am thinking it will surely be more fun. Now, if I can just get a good nights sleep, I think I can do it. We'll see.



4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

Sweet shot! Enjoy the holidays.

Pieni Lintu said...

What a cute baby <3

Jessica said...

Awwwww...hope you have a wonderful holiday

Yvonne said...

Very cute!