Friday, April 02, 2010

Our Easter Tree

We decided to make an Easter tree this year. This was something my 4th grade teacher, Ms. Green, taught me how to do and I haven't made one since. My Mom was good friends with her so we spent a lot of time at her house. I remember she had the most beautiful ester tree with painted eggs from all over the world. With that in mind, we got started.

The kids had fun blowing the eggs out from small holes poked on the ends of the eggs.


Then we sat on the back porch and painted them with our favorite colors.


While the eggs dried we took a walk and looked for the perfect branch for our Easter tree and brought it home and decorated it with our decorated eggs.


This will definitely be a tradition that we continue every year.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: