Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Happpiness Project: Week 6

Here's what makes me happy today:
I moved all the dishes to low open shelves in the kitchen, so now my 6 year old daughter even my 3 year old son (pictured) can unload them all by themselves. They can also set the table without me. Not only does this make me happy, but I think they get a sense of satisfaction and independence from this as well.


If you want to see what makes other people happy or share your own happiness today, visit http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/

Photobucket


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

That would make me happy too.

Jessica said...

Very happy indeed! I don't mind loading, but I always get a kid to unload! LOL

Unknown said...

Awww how nice---I'll bet your kids really appreciate that!

Debbie said...

Sooooooo cute!

Susan Anderson said...

GREAT idea!

=)

Grandma Honey said...

I remember when I did this years ago for my little boys. Great idea, if I do say so myself.

marcia said...

How adorable..and by candlelight ..just precious. certainly a moment to treasure :)


happy day1

Actuary Mom said...

what an amazing idea!