Saturday, September 04, 2010

Farmers Market: Raw Milk and more!

One more quick post before we I will be off line for the week. I just had to write about this wonderful little farmers market we found here in Florida. Raw Milk, Raw Cream, Raw Butter, Farm fresh Eggs and Wild Red Sweet Shrimp, Oh MY!. The Market is every Thursday and next week they are going to have Mangos and %100 grass fed beef. We were so excited about the raw milk and cream that we came home and made vanilla pops and all had a nourishing glass of raw milk.
See you next Thursday here online and at the Market.


The Shrimp were so sweet. They didn't need any seasoning at all. They were already seasoned perfectly. Amazing!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessica said...

YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!! I think I need a vacation in Florida :)......Love you guys!

Unknown said...

I love you too!!!

leigh hewett said...

I discovered you over at SouleMama and wanted to tell you about The Happiness Project going on over at my blog. Every Tuesday I host a carnival where everyone posts a photo of something that makes them happy. It's that simple. I am trying to take over the blogosphere with happiness.

Here is a link to yesterday's post if you want to check it out.

http://leighvslaundry.blogspot.com/2010/09/happiness-project-week-27.html

I would love it if you joined in the fun next Tuesday!!