Sunday, March 28, 2010

Planting our seeds

We are planting seeds to go into our raised gardens this spring. So far we have planted lettuce, thyme, rosemary, arugula and basil in all different kind of containers from our recycle bin.

Jetta and Pilot planted all the seeds and love watering the seed and watching the seedlings grow each day in our window. We also planted watermelon which I have no idea how to grow, and Oat grass for the cats.


The Cat grass really took off fast. But the cats are not interested. We are planning to start our raised garden bed in the next week or so.
We are very excited about getting our hand dirty this Spring and Summer. I don't know why, but I just feel so much more alive and happy when I have dirt under my nails and my kids are covered in mud.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: