Friday, October 17, 2008

Enough love to go around

.














The Kids are growing up so fast before my eyes. I can not hug them enough or say enough I love yous in one day to even touch on the amount of love my heart has for them. Jetta is becoming such a wonderful friend to me. We cook together and talk all day about anything and everything. Just yesterday we were walking back to the studio form bb bistro and she was just making me laugh and laugh and I thought to myself, "wow, I helped create this amazing child who I enjoy so much and that makes me laugh out loud! Wow! That is pretty amazing." She is an exceptional child, and we all love her so much. the pure joy that Pilot has when he sees her is beautiful. Of course, in the next minute she takes his toy and that joy is wiped of his face as fast as it appeared......is another story. Ha! That's reality for you.

















Pilot
continues to be a joy in the family. He only has a few "half" words like, Bu for bird, monk for monkey, ca for car, es for yes, and some whole clear words like up, mama, daddy, jetta, truck, and no. He loves to say no and has many different ways to say it. His cute lips pucker out and he really exaggerates the sound like, " noooooooooo!" He did put 2 words together the other day. He was asked if he wanted to go to Grandma Boo's house and go to the park and he say "noooooo" and then said "es (yes) Boo!"
We celebrate the little things.
We are grateful for each day we have together.
I hope there are many more


Posted by Picasa

No comments: