Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Happy May Day

Today I feel gratitude for all that is. I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes remembering those that I will never hug again, but today I must look ahead. It is May Day. Spring is hear and new life is growing. Buds, sprigs, babies of all kinds are growing strong and vibrant as they should be. Although their strength is interdependent on the life that came before them, it is their turn to bask in the sun. And it is my turn to hold my loved ones close and feel the warmth on my back letting me know I am here and I am safe . It seems unfair to me that there must be death for new life. But It is that process of letting go and yet holding on at the same time to that spark. that love, that strength.....  that the torch of life is passed on and never dies. 
Happy May Day!

No comments: